Saturday, April 24, 2010

Snow White and The Dwarfs Cake

It is been a busy busy week baking and icing ,carving ... This Cake was made for my friends daughter Aneeka. Last year I made her the Club House Cake. This year she was asking for a Princess cake. Aneeka's Mom send me the picture of the Snow white cake and this is what I came up with for her.It was an egg free Vanilla Cake with Mango butter cream and Fondant decoration. Other than the Snow white body and the cake boards everything in this cake was edible.




11 comments:

Pavithra Elangovan said...

Looks awesome dhanya.. nice job. Seven dwarfs looks cute...

Ms.Chitchat said...

I have no words to say except Awesome, awesome and awesome :):) I thoroughly enjoy the visual treat.

Parita said...

Cake looks so cute :)

Subhie Arun said...

wow..such a perfect cakes..n beautiful too

Springbird said...

adorable cake.

Sweetart said...

Stunning Dhanya!

SathyaSridhar said...

Wooow,,Dhanya..perfectly came our dear looks beautiful..

Dhanya said...

Hey Dhanya,
This one is really good!!! I just loved the faces... They re really cute!!!

suma said...

You dish out cute cakes every time Dhanya!!WoW!

Spice said...

Love this one....as usual awesome....dhanya u use box mix for cakes or make from the scratch....

Dhanya Ganesh said...

Thank you friends. Spice My Egg free,Vegan and gluten free cakes are made from scratch:)