Monday, April 25, 2011

Baby Krishna Cake

This Lord Krishna Cake was made for a little boy's b'day .The design is adapted from Anitha's Blog.Client send me the Cake pic Anitha has done and was asking me if I could recreate it.I tried my best to make it look like the cake pic.Thanks to Anitha for giving me permission to make the Cake.Lord Krishna,Bushes,houses were all made with Gum paste .
Flavors were Egg free 3 layer Chocolate cake with Cherry whipped cream filling iced with butter cream.








5 comments:

kittymatti said...

wow! spiritually delightful!

Purnima@a creative project said...

Awesome!! You are so talented!!!

Homecooked said...

So cute Dhanz :)

Dhanya Ganesh said...

Thanks Friends :)

Kavi Sai said...

This cake was such a huge hit at the party and ppl couldn't staop talking about this cake.
Thank you, Dhanya.